Monday, April 18, 2005

My Most Unforgettable Character

I have a person in my life who is my inspiration. If not for this person, I may never have had the nerve to even try and start my own blog. This person is very dear to me and I've never really met him. I know that he's a good man and that he's married and he's a grandfather. I know that he has a heart as big as all outdoors and he always has time to answer my emails, counsel me, cheer me up and help me in my studies.

I think once I saw a picture of him at his site. He is a very nice, sweet, gentle looking man All I know is I just couldn't make it through the day without unwilling him with some sort of question. He has never said he doesn't have the time or if his time is short he will say, I'll get back to you as soon as I return. I thank God that I met this man in cyberspace way back in the year 1998[I believe], it may have been later than that, but I feel as if I've known him and his wife all my life. I guess I could say that they are my best friends even though we've never met. I know that they are there for me with a good word and a good thought. He's the best!!!!

So I'll end this with the same thing I always end my emails to him with. As always, thanks Jer, you'll always be number 1 in my book. Maybe, the rest of the world might know him as Jerry Boyer of www-talks.com and Jerry's Haven 'n Tell, but to me he will always be my Jer!

Thanks so much for all you've done for me, Jer. I will NEVER forget you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sure wish I could be like that "Jerry-Guy".