Thursday, April 21, 2005

Touched By God's Hand

The poem below was written quite a while ago. Again, it was entered into a contest. Again my poem did not win, but, praise God, I'm getting plenty practice at writing my poetry.
Touched By God's Hand
{Sandra Walker-3/29/2004}
I was touched by God's loving hand;
It showed me the view of His beautiful land,
I know I'm forgiven, His love is mine,
I've been touched by His hand Devine.
It's so easy to receive God's love;
Keep your eyes on things above,
You, too, can see this beautiful land,
Just surrender your life, become a new man,
If you're feeling ill, sick within;
Call on the Lord, He's your best Friend,
Your sinful life will be no more,
When you step upon Jordon's golden shore.
Just one touch, you'll be renewed;
His precious blood makes you brand new,
So let Him touch you, don't delay,
Your old self is gone, you're a new man today.
Your sins will be forgotten,
As only God can,
When once you're touched by God's
Mighty Hand.

1 comment:

Dovely said...

Another great poem...:)